Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday Free-For-All (in the shape of) ECONOMICS!

I took some time this morning for some shameless promotion of my little blog. (I just emailed some of you in my contacts list.)And then I dropped some of my cabling in my coffee. (My system is a little jury-rigged.)

It all got me thinking about the role of profit incentive (not to be confused with prophet incentive, by the way, which is something altogether different I think.) Not that I am making any money blogging here. But in my case I do want there to be someone out there who thinks what I say here is worth the effort to read. So I guess “readership” would be my measure of “profit.”

It’s weak, I know. But it is also early in the morning and I am dealing with cables in my coffee.

Anyway, take a moment to read this short speech by Walter E. Williams called The Entrepreneur as American Hero and let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Prayer Power said...

Really nice blog. Keep it up.

DO NOT FAIL, give someone you love a no more drunk driving easy alcohol tester GIFT today. Who knows when it would come in handy. This no more drunk driving easy alcohol tester website is offering a DISCOUNT on no more drunk driving easy alcohol tester, selling at bulk price. IMAGINE giving someone you love the opportunity to LIVE because you gave them no more drunk driving easy alcohol tester. It is only $19.95!

Drunk Driving Kills! May your loved ones remember you forever!