Monday, April 17, 2006

Everyone's a Critic

I was talking to a friend of mine last week and I explained to him that loyalty is a core value of mine. Perhaps it is left over from my time in the military, I don’t know.

But I noticed that someone came to my site after Googling our church with our pastor’s name and the word “criticism”. Makes me wonder what the Googler was looking for, eh?

Now I know Pastor Greg has a visible position as the leader of a large and growing unconventional church. He’s going to take some shots because of his visibility. I don’t know, he may even be used to it.

But it still corks me a little that some malcontent would be so hungry to find dirt and think I might provide it. And on Easter, no less!

But just in case that particular Googler comes back, let me say that I think Pastor Greg is a great guy and I’m glad he’s leading our church. I suspect that anyone looking for dirt on him is barking up the wrong tree.

Oh, yeah and I’d like to refer any other “Pharirazzi” who might stop by to this post here.

Enjoy!

Tag: ,

No comments: