Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sleep Deprived Again

We had a great small group last night, mostly talking about the message a church which was about that verse in Matthew that I’ve been going on and on (and on and on and on) about.

Of course just when the discussion was getting the most interesting I had to leave to go to work. Nothing like being out on a marine terminal on the Savannah river until 2 in the morning to make you appreciate sleeping at night!

But that’s OK because I got called back out a little after 4. And this job is going to go like that straight through ‘til tomorrow morning sometime. Life in the maritime industry. Lovely.

So no heavy thinking for me today. And once again I apologize to the neighbors about the grass. (sorry!)

I’ll check in when I get some sleep.

Enjoy!

Tag:

No comments: