Friday, May 05, 2006

Stuff On My Cat

Didn’t know it but I needed a good laugh.

I went poking around the Technorati top 100 blogs and I stumbled on a real prize.

Now before you get to the good stuff, we need to make sure you’ve all met Fat Boy & Low Rider. And they seem to be aiming better these days, by the way. Gorgeous (a.k.a. the Cat Whisperer) was right about that one. Thanks for the prayers.

Early on I also made a Case for Cats as more manly pets than dogs. Now I realize the whole thing is debatable, and I might even be a touch insecure about the stereotypical image often associated with male cat owners. But I’m secure enough to write about it here, which says something, doesn’t it?

Anyway I like our cats mostly because they chronically make me laugh. Which brings me back to tonight’s treat.

Stuff On My Cat is a hoot. Mario Garza created this blog in a flash of true brilliance. Cat lovers and cat haters should both love the humiliations these cats endure.

And if these cat’s don’t put a smile on your face, you’ve been dipped in pickle juice!

Now back to work! (At least for me…)

Enjoy!

No comments: